to no one in particular


i am lying on bed
the music is too loud
It hurts my head
I dont care
Since I am aching everywhere
I feel like sleeping
But i dont feel like stopping
I want to go on and on
babble to myself alone
Babble about everything and nothing
go on like it actually means something
reel and peel my mind inside out
so that i wont have anything to think about
lunatic...was that what i was?
Just coz i wrote on without a pause
To vent my anger and disdain
so that i wouldn't feel the pain
did that make me a physco?
just cause i find solace in my own echo
instead of the shoulders of my loved ones
was it wierd and nuts
that instead of talking abt my feeling
i prefer writing them down as a healing
to no one in particular
And should it seem peculiar
that I only confide to my inner soul
to mend from within that empty hole
And that I cant express them to anyone else
especially if its face to face
but when I start writing
I feel my heart lightening
As if im in my own made-up world
Where never would i have to feel alone and cold

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    jellybean said...
    wooooooooowwwwww..nice
    awsum
    obi
    fahkaaa
    anything else to say jst tel me ill write it down
    liiza said...
    jellybean- kihaa dhera kameh :P thanks anyway.
    pOmPi said...
    nice one..blag kuran..varavves fakkaa..hehehe kaaphiyalaa huri haa ehchevves eheree hama rangalhah
    liiza said...
    i was wondering what kaaphiyalaa meant O.O sthg abt dhivehi poems ryt...ooh, the honour ^_^
    thanks
    Anonymous said...
    dont u think ur blog is gettin a liiiittle depressing? but i really like this one...my fav so far :D
    n i cudnt help noticing ingey... y's all j's comments deleted?
    not that its my business or anythn...im just curious...u know?
    liiza said...
    hey...how did u know it was him???? is his name visible there?! erm....oks will tell u abt dat one later. thanks for d comment. dis is my fav too!:D

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home