Free


I stare at the birds flying in the afternoon sky

Flapping their wings and chirping they would fly

I long for a moment like that, just break free and away I would soar

I wouldn’t look back nor would I feel the worries

Just bask in the happiness my heart longs for

The world and its people would be just a memory

And I can let my hair down and just feel the wind

Breathe in fresh air and not feel sorry

Feel the breeze graze my skin

And feel my heart lighten with all the weight gone

But then I would wake up and come to reality

That no place can be better than home

For it’s the only place I would feel happiest no matter what goes wrong

For its where I know I really belong

8 Comments:

  1. jellybean said...
    yipeeeeee..im the first to comment..im wordless o_O wat can i do now??????
    pOmPi said...
    heyya.nice poem u got there..keep it up :D
    liiza said...
    jellybean- -_- try saying 'wow liz, you are great, i worship you' :)

    pompi- thanx soo much :)
    ab said...
    Awesome!! REally!
    jellybean said...
    wow lizzz....i worship uu O_o
    its awsum
    im wordlesss
    ur too gud to be true
    mind blowing
    ( kiyaane ehchehi hus vehje)
    ab said...
    Also.. WC to blogosphere! :D
    liiza said...
    waylander- weeli? thanks!
    Anonymous said...
    one word- AWESOME!! first i find out ur a great artist an now a poet too??..WOW!..i wanna read more of this..:)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home